Passport Applications

Passport DeskPlease Note: The Passport office is currently closed.  

Applications are accepted at the Township Clerk’s office weekdays between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm

For more information call (616) 949-1508.

What You Need For A Normal Passport

  • Completed application.  (You may complete the application on line at and print the completed application or obtain one at Township offices).
  • Driver’s License
  • Certified Birth Certificate with raised seal or Naturalization Certificate.
  • Passport Pictures
  • Two separate Payments
    • One payment to the US Dept. of  State (Check or Money Order ONLY)
    • Second payment to the Township of Cascade (Cash, Check or Money Order) 

Picture Perfect Passport Video Is Live

For Passport Awareness Month, Passport Services would like to share this link to our #PicturePerfectPassport video on YouTube to help customers ensure that their passport photos are #pictureperfect and to avoid processing delays.

Fees for 16 years & older – Valid for 10 Years

Passport Book-Travel Internationally via air, land or sea
Standard (6-8 Weeks) Expedited (3 Weeks)
$110.00  (US Dept of State) $170.00 (US Dept of State)
$  35.00  (Township of Cascade) $  35.00 (Township of Cascade)

Passport Card-Travel to Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, and Bermuda via land and sea ports-of-entry (Not valid for air travel)
Standard (6-8 Weeks) Expedited (3 Weeks)
$ 30.00 (US Dept of State) $ 90.00 (US Dept of State)
$ 35.00 (Township of Cascade) $ 35.00 (Township of Cascade)

Fees for under 16 years old-Valid for 5 Years


Passport Book
Standard (6-8 Weeks) Expedited (3 Weeks)
$ 80.00 (US Dept of State) $140.00 (US Dept of State)
$ 35.00 (Township of Cascade) $  35.00 (Township of Cascade)
Passport Card
Standard (6-8 Weeks)                Expedited (3 Weeks)
$ 15.00 (US Dept of State)              $ 75.00 (US Dept of State)
$ 35.00 (Township of Cascade)         $ 35.00  (Township of Cascade)
For more information on documentation required, fees, application forms and a wealth of other passport and international travel information, click here to be redirected to the U.S. State Department.